Blog with a Purpose

 




         


         Blogging is a way for me to showcase all my work to the readers. Blogging is also a way for me to express who I am, what I love to do, and what is inside my thoughts. Finally, blogging is also a way to interact with readers and viewers. The focus or themes of my blogs will be all about painting, drawing, singing, and a bit of dancing. It can also be about my experiences in school, how I cope with the challenges in life; happy and sad moments of my life, and short stories. When I write these stories, I want the emotions and feelings to be truthful to myself and the readers and encourage them to be true to themselves too. I want my blog to be the place where readers can feel motivated, and I can be a source of inspiration to them.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Piece Showcase: Jibaro