Art Piece Showcase: Jibaro


 Jibaro - a siren of myth becomes entwined in a deadly dance. A fatal attraction infused with blood, death, and treasure.

She is from a show entitled: Loves, Deaths, and Robots. One reason why she is captivating is her character design. The details were designed flawlessly, which fits her character. The reason why I drew her was her uniqueness, mystery, and her confidence.
In this art piece, I've also tried to apply what I've learned from taking art lessons on YouTube and Pinterest- websites that are indeed helpful.
In this artwork, you can see the details, colors, and values of light and shadow. How colors saturate and how each material differs from one another.
This is one of my favourite art pieces I've done because I applied everything that I learned in studying color theories. I also love this, because of how crisp the colors are which makes JIbaro stand out.

 

Comments